Aiva Dumčaitienė is an expert in business and corporate law. She specialises in drafting commercial contracts and in corporate governance. During more than 14 years of legal practice, she has gained extensive experience in representing and advising Lithuanian and foreign clients on various business law issues: preparing company activity documents, consulting and representing companies in acquisition, reorganisation, liquidation, business management, preparation of corporate documents, commercial agreements and other issues.
Aiva has gained legal experience by practicing private law, providing legal services to AB SEB bankas for a number of years, as well as to some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Lithuania and other business clients, and later as part of the Magnusson team of the international law firm network.
Aiva’s experience allows us to provide in-depth legal assessment of business situations and insights into possible solutions, and to make useful and effective agreements in disputes and negotiations. Many of Aiva’s clients have been entrusting the solution of their issues to her for a number of years.
Institute of Political Science and Diplomacy, Vytautas Magnus University, Bachelor
Vytautas Magnus University, Institute of Law, Master’s in Law
International Law, Michigan State University, USA
ISM University of Economics and Management, Master’s in Management
Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
Member of the Lithuanian Lawyer Society
Member of the Business Women’s Association
Member of Kaunas Business Leaders Club
Member of BNI
• Allocation of shares to employees: is it implemented in practice?
• Interpretation of the terms of programming services contracts
• Will we buy real estate for bitcoins?
• Declassified lists of shareholders again after the New Year
• Influence of Russian sanctions on the validity of contracts
• The employer can give a loan, too
• Activities of a commercial agent – main aspects of contract
• A new challenge for entrepreneurs underway
• How not incur losses as a contractor
• The verbal agreement is valid, too
• Never buy a pig in a poke
• Disagreements deter the exchange
• Government and business projects – mission impossible?
• Practical application of bills of exchange