Corporate law is one of the branches of business law regulating the legal relations of companies: starting with the form of business, establishment, performance of activities (meeting, election, revocation of shareholders and other management bodies), management, increase or decrease of capital, reorganisation, mergers, divisions, bankruptcy and liquidation. Although many sample business documents can be found online, competent advice and involvement of a lawyer in the business of the company is essential from the very moment the decision is made to establish the company.
Corporate law is inseparable from business management and effective business decision-making. What legal form to choose, when to make a decision to increase the authorised capital or split the business into several companies, why it is worth purchasing a competitor or expanding activities by acquiring other companies. It is essential that a lawyer advising on corporate law has extensive experience in business and financial management. This can be ensured by our team, which brings together not only lawyers but also business consultants. Therefore, our clients will not only get properly prepared company operating documents, but also business management consultations.
Our team has experience and provides consultations in the following areas:
- Establishment of companies (public limited company, private limited company, small partnership, public institution, association, cooperative, etc.)
- Preparation of company activity documents (founding statement or memorandum of association, articles of association, minutes of shareholder meetings, decisions, minutes of the board, conditions of reorganisation, etc.)
- Company reorganisation, rearrangement and liquidation
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Legal audit of the company
- Legal advice on company operations and management
- Shareholder agreements, disputes and the sale of the company