Typically, change is needed by companies in response to specific problems or opportunities that arise in their business.
In most cases, companies often face challenges posed by the changes that can result from:
- Change of shareholders
- Change of strategy, goals or business direction
- Change of manager or group of managers
- Change of goods, services and trademarks
- Change of quality management, business processes
- Change in the work environment, tools or motivational system
The purpose of change is to improve the organisation by changing the principles of performing the work. The implementation of changes in the company inevitably affects one or several areas of the company’s activities:
- Organisational structure
- Employee responsibilities
When implementing change, business leaders face a number of obstacles, including employee resistance and financial difficulties. In this context, it is critical to analyse the success factors for change implementation and to anticipate appropriate steps towards managing change.
Our team will help you manage any changes that are being considered or planned.